You are here
Error messageNotice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 3 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
DST Destratifyers / air mixing unit
The destratifyer is an appliance that constantly mixes the air contained in a wide environment, in order to keep temperature and humidity to a same level.
As everybody knows in heated environments, the temperature under the ceiling is always higher.
The need to realize an air mixer comes from the requirement to remove heat and humidity stratification phenomena in very wide environments.
A control thermostat ensures the automatic and independent working of every single appliance. Destratifyers allow some more benefits:
- Using the heat produced by technological installations, such as ovens, dryers etc. they reduce thermal requirement.
- Evenly spread the heat all over the environment without creating an irritating draught.
In summertime allow to accelerate the change of air, reducing the concentration of smokes and smells.
- External casing in pre-painted galvanized steel.
- Electric axial fan with aluminium-rotor, three to single phase motor and safety grid.
- Air delivery opening with individually adjustable fins.
- Electrical panel with or without thermostat to control the fan automatically (only for destratifyer models with thermostat).
|Model||Dimensions mm||Weight Kg||Weight (with package) Kg|
|Model||Unit||DST 35||DST 85|
|Nominal air flow||m3/h||3.500||8.500|
|Motor rotation speed||rpm||840||787|
|Max. absorbed current|
|230V - 50Hz single-phase||A||0,5||1,6|
|400V - 50Hz three-phase||A||0,2||0,7|
|Installation height||m||3,5 - 6,5||6 - 10|