You are here
Heating for sports facilities (TENSILE STRUCTURES)
- Heating of tensile structures for tennis courts.
- Operation with hot water from the district heating.
- Packaged units for outdoor installation, designed for connection to flexible ducts.
- Reduced electrical power consumption, and silent operation.
- Two compact monoblock air handling units of NTN Series for outdoor installation, with water-to-air heat exchanger.
- Circular fittings for air supply and air return placed side-by-side
- Temperature control with programmable room thermostat and modulating three-way valve.
- Fan of the large size and low rpm, driven by a high-efficiency electric motor.
- Minimum space requirements and perfect integration with the tensile structure.
- Comfort and reduction of operating costs thanks to the efficient thermal regulation.
- Extremely silent unit characterized by reduced power consumption.