You are here
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _tecnoclima_application_header_elenco_prodotti_CONTENT() (line 537 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/tecnoclima_application/tecnoclima_application.module).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 4 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 2 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 3 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
SMARTBOXY Packaged autonomous air conditioning unit
ROOF-TOP SMARTBOXY Tecnoclima are packaged autonomous air treatment unit designed for cooling, heating in heat pump, air filtration, air renewal and free-cooling.
The SMARTBOXY units Tecnoclima are designed and equipped to simplify, as well as reduce the installation process to a minimum, and to deliver high energy sa-vings through high energy efficiency technology, supported by the intelligent and advanced autonomous management of thermal or cooling energy depending on the needs of the environment being treated: heating or cooling, only when needed.
The SMARTBOXY units Tecnoclima are available in multiple versions and configurations to respond to a broad range of user needs. Suitable for environments with medium/large volumes, such as shops, showrooms, gyms, supermarkets, shopping centres, cinemas, theatres etc. Designed for high-efficiency heat recovery in applications where air renewal is necessary, guaranteeing excellent air quality and compliance with Laws and Standards of reference.
The use of tandem compressors operating in single cooling circuits, with liquid R410A, combined with the use of properly calibrated thermostatic expansion valves, allows the implementation of a solution offering high energy efficiency, mainly at partial loads with maximum seasonal efficiency and a reduction in energy consumption.
Highly efficient and rationalised air delivery and recovery
The technology of the PLUG FUN fans with EC brushless motor, directly coupled to the impeller allows a high energy efficiency and the possibility to regulate the air flow rate based on the conditions and user needs: the airflow can be maintained despite variations of the resistance in the air distribution/diffusion system, and the variable airflow rate can be reduced either to adapt to partial loads or when the temperature needs to be held.
These are axial fans with a directly coupled motor, protected by safety grids and characterised by high efficiency and low noise levels.
Active Thermodynamic Recovery
The MSV and MCV configurations allow energy in expelled air to be recovered through its direct transfer to the thermodynamic cycle activated by the unit in heating and cooling mode. In addition to energy recovery, the operating range of the units also increases proportionally to the air flow being expelled.
|Model||U.M.||SMARTBOXY 25||SMARTBOXY 35||SMARTBOXY 45||SMARTBOXY 65||SMARTBOXY 85||SMARTBOXY 100||SMARTBOXY 125||SMARTBOXY 150||SMARTBOXY 175||SMARTBOXY 200||SMARTBOXY 225||SMARTBOXY 250||SMARTBOXY 275||SMARTBOXY 300||SMARTBOXY 325|
Reverse heat pump, total air recirculation performance
|Model||U.M.||SMARTBOXY 25||SMARTBOXY 35||SMARTBOXY 45||SMARTBOXY 65||SMARTBOXY 75||SMARTBOXY 85||SMARTBOXY 100||SMARTBOXY 125||SMARTBOXY 150||SMARTBOXY 175||SMARTBOXY 200||SMARTBOXY 225||SMARTBOXY 250||SMARTBOXY 275||SMARTBOXY 300||SMARTBOXY 325|
|Nominal air flow||Nm3/h||4.500||6.700||8.800||12.400||14.600||16.800||19.000||22.000||29.000||33.700||36.000||41.500||49.200||53.200||58.000||61.200|
|Useful static pressure||Pa||390||460||920||480||380||610||540||480||560||350||430||600||430||500||330||400|
|Total cooling capacity (1)||kW||22,5||33,5||43,8||64,4||72,2||82,9||97||121||151,4||169,2||194,8||222||250,8||280,2||313,6||325|
|THERMODYNAMIC HEATING - HEAT PUMP|
|Heating capacity (2)||kW||22,1||32,4||41,6||62,0||69,6||80,4||95,2||119,0||148,2||167,8||191,8||217,7||244,4||275,6||309,3||321,6|
(1) Cooling: external T 35 °C / R.H. 50% - internal T 27 °C / R.H. 47%
(2) Heating: external T 7 °C / R.H. 87% - internal T 20 °C / R.H. 60%
The new generation of control electronics has been designed to ensure the unit’s maximum energy efficiency in various operating conditions, and at the same time guarantee maximum system reliability. With X-CONTROL it is possible to manage all unit functions, to control and regulate operating parameters relative to both the air treatment section and the thermodynamic section (cooling circuit).
Main functions of X-CONTROL:
- Pr-touch remote control panel with interactive screen (touch screen).
- Interface cards for protocols other than MODBUS.
- Air quality sensor (CO2 and VOC).
- Smoke detector and reactive device on dampers.
- Humidity sensors in versions for external and duct installations.
- Axial fan speed regulator CVA with pressure switch to vary the rotation speed in relation to the condensation/evaporation pressure.
- SMART-SW software (accessory) for remote monitoring and management via PC.
- High and low pressure gauge for cooling circuits.
- 3-way modulating valve for hot water heating coil.
- 2-way modulating valve for hot water heating coil.
- Supplementary air filters with efficiency class from F5 to F9.
- Fresh, recirculated, exhaust air dampers in manual or motorised versions.
- Exhaust air excess pressure damper, to be used as an alternative to the motorised damper for applications where exhaust air may be expelled due to excessive pressure generated inside the treated environment.
- Rain protection cap for external air inlet.
- Protective grille for external batteries.
- Anti-vibration supports for interface with supporting/resting base.
- SMARTBOXY F cooling only.
- SMARTBOXY reverse heat pump.
- M Medium crowding - max 30% fresh air
- B High crowding up to 60% fresh air
- A Very high crowding from 60% to 100% fresh air.
- MR for recirculation only.
- MSV mixing box section inclusive of motorised dampers, air quality sensor and fan (EC plug fan) to expel exhaust air for up to 50% of the unit’s nominal airflow rate.
- MCV 50 mixing box section inclusive of motorised dampers, air quality sensor and fan (EC plug fan) to expel exhaust air for up to 50% of the unit’s nominal airflow rate.
Functions: air renewal, free-cooling and active thermodynamic recovery up for up to 50% of fresh air.
- MCV 100 mixing box section inclusive of motorised dampers, air quality sensor and fan (EC plug fan) to expel exhaust air for up to 100% of the unit’s nominal airflow rate.
Functions: air renewal, free-cooling and active thermodynamic recovery up for up to 100% of fresh air.
SUPPLEMENTARY RECOVERY MODULES M-RP and M-RT
The recovery modules, proposed in a dual version M-RP and M-RT and integrated into SMARTBOXY units, allow energy to be recovered from the exhaust air through a direct heat exchange with fresh air, made by cross-flow plate heat exchangers (M-RP modules) or rotary type ones (M-RT). The residual energy from the exhaust air outgoing from the recovery module is also transferred to the thermodynamic cycle activated in the SMARTBOXY unit, so as to deliver maximum energy recovery and increase the operating range of the unit itself.