You are here
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _tecnoclima_application_header_elenco_prodotti_CONTENT() (line 537 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/tecnoclima_application/tecnoclima_application.module).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 4 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 2 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 3 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
SMARTBOXY F Advaced packaged autonomous air treatment units roof-top
The SMARTBOXY units Tecnoclima are designed and equipped to simplify, as well as reduce the installation process to a minimum, and to deliver high energy sa-vings through high energy efficiency technology, supported by the intelligent and advanced autonomous management of thermal or cooling energy depending on the needs of the environment being treated: heating or cooling, only when needed.
The SMARTBOXY units Tecnoclima are available in multiple versions and configurations to respond to a broad range of user needs. Suitable for environments with medium/large volumes, such as shops, showrooms, gyms, supermarkets, shopping centres, cinemas, theatres etc. Designed for high-efficiency heat recovery in applications where air renewal is necessary, guaranteeing excellent air quality and compliance with Laws and Standards of reference.
The use of tandem compressors operating in single cooling circuits, with liquid R410A, combined with the use of properly calibrated thermostatic expansion valves, allows the implementation of a solution offering high energy efficiency, mainly at partial loads with maximum seasonal efficiency and a reduction in energy consumption.
Highly efficient and rationalised air delivery and recovery
The technology of the PLUG FUN fans with EC brushless motor, directly coupled to the impeller allows a high energy efficiency and the possibility to regulate the air flow rate based on the conditions and user needs: the airflow can be maintained despite variations of the resistance in the air distribution/diffusion system, and the variable airflow rate can be reduced either to adapt to partial loads or when the temperature needs to be held.
These are axial fans with a directly coupled motor, protected by safety grids and characterised by high efficiency and low noise levels.
Active Thermodynamic Recovery
The MSV and MCV configurations allow energy in expelled air to be recovered through its direct transfer to the thermodynamic cycle activated by the unit in heating and cooling mode. In addition to energy recovery, the operating range of the units also increases proportionally to the air flow being expelled.
|Model||U.M.||SMARTBOXY F 25||SMARTBOXY F 35||SMARTBOXY F 45||SMARTBOXY F 65||SMARTBOXY F 85||SMARTBOXY F 100||SMARTBOXY F 125||SMARTBOXY F 150||SMARTBOXY F 175||SMARTBOXY F 200||SMARTBOXY F 225||SMARTBOXY F 250||SMARTBOXY F 275||SMARTBOXY F 300||SMARTBOXY F 325|
Cooling only, total air recirculation performance
|Modello||U.M.||SMARTBOXY F 25||SMARTBOXY F 35||SMARTBOXY F 45||SMARTBOXY F 65||SMARTBOXY F 75||SMARTBOXY F 85||SMARTBOXY F 100||SMARTBOXY F 125||SMARTBOXY F 150||SMARTBOXY F 175||SMARTBOXY F 200||SMARTBOXY F 225||SMARTBOXY F 250||SMARTBOXY F 275||SMARTBOXY F 300||SMARTBOXY F 325|
Nominal air flow
|Useful static pressure||Pa||490||500||980||500||440||680||600||520||620||460||480||650||490||570||460||510|
|Total cooling capacity(1)||kW||23,8||35,6||46,2||67||76,1||85,4||99,6||124,8||157||174,2||202,4||227,6||255,2||289,6||320,4||334,6|
(1) Cooling: external T 35 °C / R.H. 50% - internal T 27 °C / R.H. 47%
- Pr-touch remote control panel with interactive screen (touch screen).
- Interface cards for protocols other than MODBUS.
- Air quality sensor (CO2 and VOC).
- Smoke detector and reactive device on dampers.
- Humidity sensors in versions for external and duct installations.
- Axial fan speed regulator CVA with pressure switch to vary the rotation speed in relation to the condensation/evaporation pressure.
- SMART-SW software (accessory) for remote monitoring and management via PC.
- High and low pressure gauge for cooling circuits.
- 3-way modulating valve for hot water heating coil.
- 2-way modulating valve for hot water heating coil.
- Supplementary air filters with efficiency class from F5 to F9.
- Fresh, recirculated, exhaust air dampers in manual or motorised versions.
- Exhaust air excess pressure damper, to be used as an alternative to the motorised damper for applications where exhaust air may be expelled due to excessive pressure generated inside the treated environment.
- Rain protection cap for external air inlet.
- Protective grille for external batteries.
- Anti-vibration supports for interface with supporting/resting base.