You are here
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _tecnoclima_application_header_elenco_prodotti_CONTENT() (line 537 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/tecnoclima_application/tecnoclima_application.module).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 4 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 3 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
CMX Version with centrifugal fan
CMX - air treatment units for indoor or outdoor installation (using a special kit). Premix condensing units with centrifugal fan and the possibility of treating and mixing both outdoor air and air returning from the environment.
Tecnoclima premix gas suspended warm air heaters have many advantages:
- heat capacity of the premix burner has a wide modulation range: from 100% to 30% of the nominal heat capacity;
- thanks to the modulation of the thermal capacity, as the demand for heat from the environment decreases, very high efficiency values are reached, up to 106%, with many benefits in terms of environmental comfort and the reduction of gas consumption;
- the premix burner allows perfect mixing of the gas with the combustion air obtaining a semi-radiant flame band with very low emissions of nitrogen oxides, NOx: Class 5 of emissions;
- very high thermal efficiency and progressive modulation of the thermal power contribute to obtain operating cost savings of over 30% compared to traditional systems.
Condensing sealed warm air heaters with modulating premix gas burner, CMX range, are designed to be installed inside the building or outside (with a special kit) and allowing diffusion of the air by ducted systems. The CMX heaters are equipped with centrifugal fans with energy efficient motors to ensure the air pressure necessary for distribution through air ducts and diffusers. The unit operates with variable thermal power with continuous modulation, fully automatically regulated from the remote control panel with integrated or remote environment temperature probe. The warm air heaters, thanks to the continuous modulation of the thermal capacity, decreases automatically the heating power, reaching performance values of up to 106%, consuming less fuel and ensuring ideal comfort and significant overall operating economy.
The CMX warm air heaters finds application in the heating of industrial and commercial environments, facilities for sports, entertainment, etc.
|Model||Overall dimensions, mm||Ø Flue gas exhaust, mm||Ø Combustion air intake, mm||Gas inlet, inches||Weight, Kg|
|CMX 30||979||1300||778||80||80||1/2” G||117|
|CMX 40||979||1300||778||80||80||1/2” G||120|
|CMX 50||1319||1450||848||80||80||1/2” G||162|
|CMX 60||1319||1450||848||80||80||1/2” G||170|
|CMX 90||1869||1650||998||100||100||3/4” G||295|
|CMX 120||1869||1650||998||100||100||3/4” G||312|
|Model||U.M.||CMX 30||CMX 40||CMX 50||CMX 60||CMX 90||CMX 120|
|Thermal capacity1 (input)||kW||29,1||9,4||38,5||13,3||49,8||18,4||59,0||20,0||90,8||33,3||116,0||40,6|
|Thermal capacity1 (output)||kW||28,0||10,0||37,0||14,0||48,0||19,0||57,0||21,0||89,0||35,0||115,0||43,0|
|Nominal airflow rate||m3/h||3.200||4.400||5.500||6.500||10.000||13.000|
|Air temperature increase (Δt)||K||26||9||25||9||26||10||26||10||26||9||26||10|
|Electrical power supply||V/Hz||Trifase 400/50/3N|
|Useful static pressure||Pa||200/450||200/450||200/450||200/450||200/450||200/450|
|Fan motor power||kW||0,6/0,8||0,8/1,1||1,1/1,5||1,5/2,2||1,5/2,2||3/4|
|Max instantaneous consumption1
(1)Methane gas G20: Hi = 34,02 MJ/Nm3
Methane gas G25: Hi = 29,25 MJ/Nm3
Propane gas G31: Hi = 88,00 MJ/Nm3
(2) Referring to a lower heating power (Hi) with latent heat recovery.
(3) Indicative variable value depending on the environmental conditions.
(4) Reference Standard UNI EN 1020 with methane gas G20.
Suspended heaters PMX, CMX and MIXIJET are operated by a dedicated remote control panel. For each installation it is necessary to provide a remote command to set and control the operation of one or several heaters.
The remote control panel integrates in a single interface in addition to the functions of ambient thermostat, also those of remote control of the heating system, allowing cascade management of up to 10 heaters with a single control device. Through the remote panel it is possible to manage the operating parameters, display diagnostic messages and reset the heaters if necessary.
The control panel allows setting of different thermoregulation modes by integrating ambient probes and external probes. Weekly programming is simple and allows adapting of the system to different installation and seasonal requirements. The graphic display allows to view intuitively daily operating programs.
Fuel gas exhaust and combustion air intake
Installation systems that comply with the regulations for gas appliances with an “Open” (type B) or “Sealed” (type C) combustion circuit. The current regulations require gas appliances installed according to one of the following five types of exhaust gas and combustion air ducts, which are indicated by the abbreviations: B23 - B23P - C13 - C63 - C33. The drawings represent the gas appliance with a axial fan, but the same concept applies to the version with centrifugal fan.
The gas appliance must be connected to a single duct that brings combustion products outside of the room. The combustion air is taken directly from the appliance installation area.
|The gas appliance has two ducts, one for the discharge of the combustion products and the other for the intake of combustion air, both communicating with the environment outside the installation room. The outlet must be wall-mounted with two separate ducts or with two coaxial ducts.|
The gas appliance must be connected to two separate ducts communicating with the outside. The one to discharge the products of the combustion through the roof while the other one for the combustion air intake through the wall.
|The gas appliance must be connected to two ducts, one for the discharge of the combustion products and the other for the intake of combustion air with a coaxial terminal communicating with the environment outside the installation environment, from the roof.|
For information on materials and the selection of exhaust flue gas and combustion air intake accessories, refer to the specific technical document which shows the diagrams and installation examples.