You are here
SR-CM ÷ SR-CM/K Condensing air heating sections with modulation of heating capacity for indoor or outdoor installation
The CONDENSING HEATING SECTION SR-CM (for indoor installation) and SR-CM/K (for outdoor installation) are units to be installed in an existing and/or dedicated warm air distribution system, already equipped with a fan group. This equipment is to be employed in the framework of traditional air treatment for industrial or commercial use, as for heating and ventilation of small, medium and large environments such as workshops, laboratories, industrial halls, warehouses, etc., so for application in various industrial processes, where particular performance is requested.
- Autonomous packaged unit for heat production which does not require thermal station or hot water supply.
- Condensing operating at any heating regime, with very high yield, resulting in fuel saving.
- Integrated modulating burner, for precise regulation and greater costs saving, working with natural gas and LPG.
- Available in two versions and 6 models, with heating capacities from 25 kW to 95 kW:
- SR-CM for indoor installation
- SR-CM/K for outdoor installation
- New electronic remote control with the functions of thermoregulation, daily and weekly programming, diagnostics and management of up to 16 units.
- Maximum safety thanks to the ionization flame control and sealed combustion circuit.Complete with flanges for return air intake and air supply.
- Possibility of installation in circuits with positive and negative pressure.