You are here
SR-UT ÷ SR-UT/K Air heating sections with incorporated two-stages atmospheric burner for indoor and outdoor installation
The sections SR-UT (indoor version) and SR-UT/K (outdoor version) are designed to be inserted in the existing and/or specifically designed air distribution systems, and already equipped with their own fan. The typical applications are in the industrial or commercial sector, both for the heating and/or ventilation of the environments of small, medium and large size, such as factories, workshops, production sites, warehouses, etc., and for applications in a variety of industrial processes, which require special performance.
- Autonomous packaged unit for heat production which does not require thermal station or hot water supply.
- Available in 2 versions, each consists of 6 models, with heating capacity from 25 to 105 kW:
- SR-UT for indoor installation.
- SR-UT/K for external installation, without additional protections.
- Combustion chamber and heat exchanger elements made of AISI 430 stainless steel.
- Atmospheric double-stage gas burner, built-in and arranged in the factory for natural gas; the conversion kit to LPG is supplied together with the heater.
- High efficiency up to 91%.
- Maximum safety thanks to ionization control of the flame and to the sealed combustion circuit.
- Possibility of installation in a circuit with negative or positive pressure.
- Complete with flanges for connection to air supply and air intake channels.