You are here
SR/K Condensing air heating section for outside installation
The CONDENSING HEATING SECTION SR/K is a unit to be installed in an existing and/or dedicated warm air distribution system, already equipped with a fan group. This equipment is to be employed in the framework of traditional air treatment for industrial or commercial use, as for heating and ventilation of medium and large environments such as workshops, laboratories, industrial halls, warehouses, etc., so for application in various industrial processes, where particular performance is requested.
- Designed for outdoor installation without additional protections.
- Autonomous packaged unit for heat production which does not require thermal station or hot water supply.
- Maximum energy efficiency with condensing operation at reduced heating capacity and yield greater than 100%.
- Heat exchanger completely made of stainless steel resistant to corrosion.
- Can be combined with gas or diesel blown burners, with two-stage or modulating regulation.
- Wide range consisting of 9 models with heating capacity up to 1.160 kW.
- Special conveyors on the air intake.
- Complete of safety devices (thermostats FAN/LIMIT and flow switch).
- Possibility of installation in circuits with positive and negative pressure.
- Optional version for installation at low temperatures down to -40°C.