You are here
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _tecnoclima_application_header_elenco_prodotti_CONTENT() (line 510 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/tecnoclima_application/tecnoclima_application.module).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 3 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
TC-DF High efficiency vertical space warm air heaters with downwards air outlet (Down Flow) for special application
High efficiency warm air heater TC Down Flow series vertical version with gas or diesel burner provides warm air to be supplied mainly to greenhouse structures, but also in all cases where diffusion through an air-to-ground distributing device is required.
The equipment consist mainly of an isolated cabinet receiving the air flow produced by the ventilator group. The cabinet contains a high-efficiency INOX stainless steel heat exchanger which transfers the thermal power by means of direct exchange between combustion products and the air flow to be treated Such air is heated when passing onto the exchanger’s hot surface and it is then distributed to the premises. The warm air heater, if connected to main sleeves with secondary branch sleeves, allows the heating only the plant’s sensitive parts such as roots and leaves, thereby creating a kind of “drip heating” through an air-to-ground distributing device, granting a global energy saving. The centrifugal fan’s characteristics make the equipment suitable to be installed where air is to be distributed through pipings or – more generally – where high static pressure is required. The warm air heater is complete with electrical device for heater functions control and a particular flange (both outlet- and inletwise) allows equipment connection to the pipings. On request all the models are available for functioning with double stage or modulating burners for the total control of the greenhouse's temperature. This allows to reach the maximum global plant efficiency.
- Cabinet - consists of a steel sheet supporting structure, with detachable closing panels internally lined with radiation-proof heat insulation and finely epoxy-painted.
- Fan group - includes one or more centrifugal double intake fans, statically and dynamically balanced, driven through a variable gear transmission by an electric motor complete with belt tightner.
- Electric equipment - for automatic or manual fan control and for the emergency stopping of the burner in case of air overheating. Inclusive of electric switchboard and FAN-LIMIT double thermostat.
High-efficiency heat exchanger
- Combustion chamber - made of AISI 430 18% chromium INOX stainless steel, flame-inversion model with low thermal load, cylindrical or ellipsoidal, perfectly cooled in all of its points.
- Exchange elements - made of AISI 430 18% chromium INOX stainless steel plate exhaust flues, flat tubular sections, with swirl impressions for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Exhaust manifold - front and rear, made of AISI 430 18% chromium INOX stainless steel, with wide inspection doors for rational and easy cleaning.
|Model||Overall dimensions mm||Chimney Ø mm||Weight Kg|
|TC 160 DF||1.300||900||2.120||700||2.820||200||492|
|TC 190 DF||1.300||900||2.120||700||2.820||200||517|
|TC 225 DF||1.500||1.000||2.120||700||2.820||250||620|
|TC 255 DF||1.500||1.000||2.120||700||2.820||250||625|
|TC 320 DF||1.700||1.200||2.350||1.100||3.450||250||834|
|TC 390 DF||1.700||1.200||2.350||1.100||3.450||250||874|
|TC 460 DF||2.090||1.270||2.870||1.100||3.970||300||1.222|
|TC 590 DF||2.090||1.270||2.870||1.100||3.970||300||1.312|
|TC 645 DF||2.500||1.500||3.120||1.400||4.520||350||1.687|
|TC 770 DF||2.500||1.500||3.120||1.400||4.520||350||1.812|
|Model||Unit||TC 160 DF||TC 190 DF||TC 225 DF||TC 255 DF||TC 320 DF||TC 390 DF||TC 460 DF||TC 590 DF||TC 645 DF||TC 770 DF|
|Heating capacity imput||kW||161,2||190,0||225,8||258,8||322,6||391,0||460,6||590,0||645,3||769,0|
|Heating capacity output||kW||145,3||168,2||203,5||230,3||290,7||347,6||415,0||523,2||581,4||682,9|
|Air flow rate||Nm3/h||10.600||12.500||14.500||16.000||21.000||23.500||31.000||36.000||42.000||50.000|
|Usefull static pressure||Pa||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150||150|
|Circular outlet diameter||mm||600||600||600||600||900||900||900||900||1.200||1.200|