You are here
UTC Condensing suspended ductable gas-fired room sealed air heaters with modulation of the heating capacity output, for indoor installation.
Warm air heaters of UTC series, available in 6 models from 24kW to 94kW, are the ideal solution for controlled heating of small, medium and large spaces such as workshops, laboratories, industrial halls, warehouses, exhibition halls, gyms and so on.
- Condensing operating at any heating regime, with very high yield, resulting in fuel saving.
- Modulating burner, for precise regulation and greater costs saving.
- New electronic remote control with the functions of thermoregulation, daily and weekly programming, diagnostics and management of up to 16 units.
- Suitable for ducted air distribution system, having static pressure up to 200 Pa or 450 Pa in the High-static pressure version, as well as for direct diffusion through a special plenum (accessory).
- Possibility of dividing the heat load on several appliances, creating heating by zones, with a better adjustment capability.
- Maximum safety thanks to the ionization flame control and sealed combustion circuit.
- Possibility of installation in circuits with positive and negative pressure.
- Ideal for heating of small, medium and large environments, and particularly suitable if periodic or discontinuous operating is required thanks to the rapid starting-up.
- Variant for intake air with low temperatures down to -25°C.