You are here
UT/K Suspended gas-fired room sealed heaters for outside installation
Warm air heaters of UT/K series, available in two versions, single-stage (UT/K) and double-stage (UT/K-2), are the ideal solution for heating of small, medium and large spaces such as workshops, laboratories, industrial halls, warehouses, exhibition halls, gyms and so on.
- Designed for outdoor installation without additional protections.
- Available in 2 versions and 6 models, from 25 kW to 105 kW:
- UT/K single-stage, with fixed heating capacity and air flow rate.
- UT/K-2 double-stage, with 2 levels of heating capacity and fixed air flow rate, for a better regulation of the room temperature.
- High efficiency up to 92%.
- Suitable for ducted air distribution system, having static pressure up to 200 Pa or 450 Pa in the High-static pressure version, as well as for direct diffusion through a special plenum (accessory).
- Possibility of dividing the heat load on several appliances, creating heating by zones, with a better adjustment capability.
- Maximum safety thanks to ionization flame control and sealed combustion circuit.
- Ideal for heating of small, medium and large environments, and particularly suitable if periodic or discontinuous operating is required thanks to the rapid starting-up.
- Versions for intake air with low temperatures, down to -25°C.