You are here
WIMBLEDON Condensing space heater with modulation of heating capacity for pressostatic structures
Warm air heaters of WIMBLEDON series, available in 3 models with 150, 250 and 400 kW, are specifically designed for the heating and ventilation of sports facilities, like air supported domes and tensile structures.
- Equipment operating at condensation conditions already at maximum heating capacity.
- Minimum efficiency about 99%
- Maximum efficiency about 105%.
- Very high average seasonal efficiency.
- Continuous flame modulation system functioning.
- AISI 430 stainless steel combustion chamber.
- AISI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant heat exchanger.
- Two connectors for condensate discharge.
- Possibility to change static pressure by regulating the air inlet damper.
- Air inlet and outlet sections are placed downwards on the same side of the unit and are equipped with truncated conical connectors to allow an easy linkage of the channels/pipes.
- Large-diameter wheels to ease movement can be applied to the equipment upon request.