You are here
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _tecnoclima_application_header_elenco_prodotti_CONTENT() (line 510 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/tecnoclima_application/tecnoclima_application.module).
- Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in eval() (line 3 of /var/www/vhosts/tecnoclimaspa.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(66) : eval()'d code).
NTN Air handling unit
The structure consists of a girder-built underframe made of anticorodal extruded aluminium section bars that are linked by means of Nylon joints. The cabinet consists of multi-layer, painted steel panels. The engine-ventilator group is isolated from the rest of the structure by means of suitable buffers on the basement and a Neoprene anti-vibrating joint between the air inlet and the panels. The dual-intake centrifugal fans featuring forward-oriented fins are balanced both statically and dynamically. The 95, 130 and 175 versions are equipped with twin ventilators. The engine-ventilator group features variable pitch pulleys and V-belts for all versions. The 4-pole electric engines are ventilated outside and isolated according to F-class standards, with IP55 protection mounted on dedicated guides allowing to regulate belt tension. The place to install batteries can host both heating and/or cooling batteries and has been designed to be equipped with two batteries – oriented either horizontally or vertically. All batteries feature copper piping and aluminium fins: devices working with hot water have 2 or 4 ranks, while devices working with chilled water have 4 or 6 ranks. The filtering section is equipped with multiply synthetic cell filters with 85% ponderal filtering efficiency. The NTN units are also available with centrifugal fan whose engine is directly coupled to the fan wheel (NTN/D version).
|Model||Overall dimensions mm||Weight Kg*|
|A||B||C/H||C/V||M||/ H||/ V|
(*) Indicative weight in standard configuration (included optional 4-ranks battery mounted).
|Model||U.M.||NTN 30||NTN 53||NTN 72||NTN 95||NTN 130||NTN 175|
|Nominal air flow rate||Nm3/h||3.000||5.300||7.200||9.600||13.000||17.500|
|Air flow rate (MIN – MAX)||Nm3/h||2.200-3.800||3.900-6.700||6.300-8.100||8.200-11.000||11.000-15.000||15.000-20.000|
|Electrical supply||V - 50Hz||400 3N ~||400 3N ~||400 3N ~||400 3N ~||400 3N ~||400 3N ~|
|Warm water 4-rows battery|
|Water flow rate||m3/h||4.47||6.99||9.27||12.47||16.95||22.13|
|Water pressure drop||kPa||13.2||5.5||11||15.1||19||5.9|
|Cooled water 6-rows battery|
|Total cooling capacity(2)||kW||35.6||55.6||75||98.9||139||170|
|Sensible cooling capacity(2)||kW||19.22||30.58||41.25||54.4||76.45||95.2|
|Water flow rate||m3/h||6.09||9.53||12.85||16.95||23.77||29.11|
|Water pressure drop||kPa||17.5||11.9||24.6||17.6||43.2||6.5|
*Refers to the fan with standard motor: to obtain the effective static pressures it is necessary to subtract the load losses of the installed components/accessories.
(1) Heating: incoming air temperature 0°C ( dry bulb ). - Incoming/outgoing Water temperature 70/60°C – Data referred to the nominal air flow.
(2) Cooling: incoming air temperature 32°C ( dry bulb ), relative humidity 50% - Incoming/outgoing Water temperature 7/12°C – Data referred to the nominal air flow.
- 2-or 4 rows post-heating coil
- 2-way water valve kit with on-off actuator
- 3-way water valve kit with modulating actuator
- Electric post-heating section
- High efficiency filters
- Front grille
- Front damper
- Closed plenum
- Outlet plenum with louvre
- Plenum with one damper
- Plenum with two dampers
- Damper actuators
- Air filter pressure switch
- Duct silencer
- Oversized power motor
- Unit control board