AGRI-DF for heating industrial vegetable greenhouses
- Heating of industrial greenhouses for intensive vegetables cultivation.
- Diesel oil fuel.
- Air diffusion: down-flow by air ducts and sleeves.
- Simple, convenient and reliable heating solution.
- High efficiency warm air heaters AGRI-DF series complete with load-bearing two way air diffusion outlet for easy principal air ducts connection.
- High performance axial electrical fan suitable for air diffusion by air ducts and channels.
- Decentralized heating with possibility of temperature control by zones.
- Air distribution through polyethylene perforated sleeves placed along the rows.
- Targeted and capillary crop heating from the bottom only where needed and at the moment of actual need, with no fuel or energy waste.
- Direct “down-flow” crop heating increases the growth intensity and cultivations development, promoting more frequent cultivation cycles.
- Possibility of heating by zones with different temperatures.
- Air stratification decrease and very low thermal inertia.
- Lower installation and operation costs compared to traditional water heating systems.