- Year: 2016
- Series: UT/K
- Total Power: 2.500 kW
- Winter heating of a manufacturing plant with variable air renewal, filtering, and free-cooling in the summer.
- Outdoor installation on the ground, next to the wall.
- Limited overall dimensions.
- Reduced operating costs and cost of the system itself.
- 4 air mixing modules, composed of 3 motorized dampers and fan group for return and exhaust air.
- 4 horizontal condensing warm air heaters of ENERGY series, to be installed over the modules.
- Air filters of class G4.
- Electrical board complete with controls for the double-stage burner and for the management of motorized dampers.