Logistics warehouse heating with UT/K
- Year: 2016
- Series: UT/K
- Total Power: 2.500 kW
- Heating system for logistics warehouses with very high shelves.
- Limited investments.
- Heating of zones.
- Space optimization.
- Distribution of the thermal power on several suspended air-handling units for external use with UT/K series gas heat exchanger.
- Centrifugal fan for air diffusion through micro-perforated textile channels.
- Individual programmable thermoregulation.
- Flexible system, thanks to the thermal power split over several units.
- Possibility to heat different zones with different temperatures and at different time.
- No space occupied inside the warehouse.
- Reduced system costs thanks to the use of autonomous units and the absence of thermal power plant and hydraulic plants.