Marble drying and resining process
- Year: 2015
- Series: SR-SC
- Total Power: 160 kW
- Compact heating sections for drying and resin treatment of marble.
- Production of clean hot air clean with the temperature up to +60°C.
- Low power consumption.
- Autonomous units that can be fuelled with gas or diesel oil.
- Condensing heating sections of SR-SC series.
- Heat exchanger made entirely of stainless steel.
- Forced draught burners with double-stage regulation.
- Top flue gas exhaust connection.
- Hot air completely free of flue gas, which could compromise the quality of the product.
- Efficiency and low power consumption.
- Simple system, without boilers for the production of hot water or steam.
- Compact units, simplified connections to the ducts, and perfect integration with the production line.