SC heating and ventilation for the MIR diamond mine
- Year: 2003
- Series: SC
- Total Power: 100.000 kW
- Heating and ventilation of the diamond mine Mir, the biggest in the world.
- Suitable f or use i n potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Treatment of 100% fresh air at −60°C.
- Conformity to the very strict Russian norms concerning mining plants.
- 90 air heating sections SC series.
- Total air flow rate 4.800.000 m3/h.
- Combustion chamber in stainless steel AISI 321 and heat excha nger in AISI 316L.
- Welds with passivation treatment, certified for air at −60°C.
- Heat exchanger very rigorously tested for leaks.
- Suitable for operating in extreme conditions (−60°C).
- Highest reliability and safety of operation.
- Low manteinance and maximum service life.
- Very high efficiency with condensing operation.
- Compliance with the very strict Russian norms concerning mining plants.
- Compliance with the very strict requirements of the Russian certification system.