Woodwork drying process
- The process of paint drying at low temperature on wood products for the furniture industry.
- Operation with 100% fresh air and variable air flow rate.
- Effective air filtering.
- Precise control of the air temperature.
- Installation above the drying cabin.
- Horizontal warm air heaters of ENERGY Series.
- Ventilation group controlled with inverter.
- Modulating burner with temperature probe at the air supply.
- Special filters G4 and F7.
- Customized electric board for the supervision of the process.